Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friendly Words From One Of Our Travel Nurses

It always happens to the people who work with Continental Travelnurse. Virtually every nurse we place is asked to go on staff at the hospital they're at. That shows the high quality of nurses we recruit. And so many of the nurses let us know how much they loved their time with our company and hope to travel nurse again. Here's the latest comment we've received from a nurse that one of our staff members sent an email to just checking in to see how she was doing:

So lovely to get an e-mail from you. I have been very remiss in not getting in contact before now and like you, I don't know where the last year has gone. Not a day goes by when I don't think of wanting to be back in Cheltenham. I just loved it so much and would very much like to return maybe next year. I have resigned myself to being in NZ this year as I have had two more grand-daughters this year -- four grand-daughters now in total!!!!! I want to spend this year with them and also I am re-decorating the house. Lots to do but I so miss the life I was having this time last year. -- Phillipa

Thanks for writing, Phillipa. We love to hear from our nurses. To learn more about Continental Travelnurse, visit our main website.