Monday, November 8, 2010

From One Of Our Friends In New Zealand

From our friend in New Zealand who just returned home after travelnursing for us:

Hi Roz,

Yes I am back in NZ now. It is certainly a long trip back. I am missing the UK desperately but it is great to catch up with friends and family here.
Have certainly told people about your agency, Continental Travelnurse. I have every intention of coming back to the UK in about 18 -20 months time.

Please say hi to everyone back in the office. I must say that once I had
done all those courses via osmosis it was great to know that you had
everything under control at your end so thank you very much for making my experience of nursing through Continental Travelnurse a pleasant one.
Cheers,
Freda

To find out more about all the opportunities we provide, check out our website: http://www.continentaltravelnurse.com/