Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kind Words For Continental Travelnurse

Love to get such kind words from the people we work with at Continental Travelnurse. This came in from our friend Chin:

"Just writing to thank you for looking after me for the last two years in the UK. You have been a good boss as well as a good friend.

"You took the trouble to help me with my visa application even though I wasn't working for you at the time. You have a good team working for you and they have been very helpful all this while.

"I have started work in the Cardiac Recovery Unit at Hammersmith Hospital.
I hope to be able to work with you again in the future."


If you want to explore the fun and rewarding career of a travel nurse where you can see the UK and Europe and get paid while doing it, check out our website at ContinentalTravelnurse.com.